We're Growing...Grow with Us!
Who can become a member of the Canadian Geriatrics Society
We encourage all physicians with an interest in geriatrics and other allied health care professionals, medical students, residents, and fellows to join the Society. We also invite researchers in the field of aging to join our organization. For more information please visit
Benefits of Membership
The annual membership fee of $170 (or 3 years for $450) provides members access to the following services:
- Subscription to Canadian Geriatric Journal published quarterly, is the only Canadian journal dedicated to original research related to the care of the 4.4 million Canadians over the age of 65
- Member-exclusive and accredited online CME courses
- Professional secretariat office
- Reduced rate to attend the Annual General meeting
- Reduced fees to key conferences and other members-only resources
Become a Member / Renew Your Membership
If you are interested in joining CGS, please download and complete the application form. Residents, graduate students and medical student memberships are free.
If you have any questions please contact us and we will be pleased to inform you of your membership status.